Sunday, December 13, 2015

Update #11 on Final Project

Since finishing the video I have uploaded it up onto youtube. I don't know why but it took over 3 hrs just to upload it onto youtube. Once the video uploaded I had to work on making the video interactive. The interactive part of the video is in the beginning and middle of the video. I wanted to originally include more interactive features however I feel that it would have made the video to long. I think that there is an good amount of the video being interactive. The viewer can choose which level they want to start at hard, medium, or easy. The way I edited the video is that if the viewer does not choose a level then the video will continue to play and will start with hard then medium and then easy. The next interactive option is in the medium level where the viewer can choose if they want to go to the movies or to a football game. The interactiveness of the video is there but it is not to overwhelming to where it takes away from the plot of the video to show the struggles of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I have decided to name the video : I want to but...

I named it this because it basically describes the video and my life. All the time I want to go somewhere or do something but I can't because it might be to painful or difficult to do because I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Here is the video:



No comments:

Post a Comment