Sunday, December 13, 2015

Update #9 on Final Project

I have recorded all of the footage that I need for my video. I am working on editing it and making it a length that I think will be acceptable, something that is not to long or to short. All of the footage is over an hour long and I think based on all of the difficulty levels that I want in the video I am hoping that I will be able to get the video to be around 30 mins or less. So far the 1st level of the video is about 10 min. long. I am thinking that it should be shorter and that it might be too long but I really want the video to be real and authentic to the time that it takes to do certain things with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with the audio and if there should be background music or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment